We’re hiring a Technical Designer to join a well-established company specialized in kids wear!
- Assist design team to develop the collections for the target market (babywear and kids wear)
- Create tech packs with detailed information, including trims and artworks.
- Assist to prepare trend boards, color cards and key items reflecting the brands image
- Communicate daily with the suppliers to follow up on sampling
- Make approvals on lab dips & send comments to overseas makers
- Collaborate with the designer, the production coordinator & the product development team effectively
- Ensure that styles are developed following the design calendar
- 5 years + of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor or DEC in Fashion design
- Proficiency with Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (written/spoken) a must (French, an asset)
- Experience in kids wear/ baby wear is an asset!
- Knowledge of garment construction, graphic design & production cycle
- Ability to adapt current fashion trends to baby and kids market
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
Salary: based on experience