We’re hiring a Senior HR Business Partner, Talent & Culture; the ideal candidate possesses a solid background in HR partnerships and strong relationship building ability!
- Act as an HR representative for client groups, with regards to daily HR operations, recruitment, onboarding, performance management, coaching, development, and employee relations.
- Drive a performance-driven culture and deliver superior client service, acting as a trusted advisor to teams and providing best solutions for employee-related issues.
- Collaborate with the various unions and participate in CRTs and negotiations
- Educate leaders on HR best practices, provide coaching on how to build strong teams.
- Contribute to continuous improvement, influence HR strategies, tools, systems, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Human Resources
- 10+ years of experience in human resources
- Experience with unions (an asset)
- Strong knowledge of HR legislation/labour standards and HR related practices
- Bilingual, French and English (written, spoken)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Flexible/Available on evenings and weekends
- CHRP designation (an asset)
Salary: to be discussed