We’re hiring a Senior Graphic Artist to join one of Canada’s leading importers of apparel!
- Technical sketches for Tech Packs ( Black & White Sketches);
- Execution of all over prints for fabrics;
- Ongoing research in print design as needed throughout seasons;
- Execution of embroidery designs using Illustrator or other programs;
- Actively participates in the evolution of brands through the creation of labels, hang tags and packaging;
- Responsible for the creation and execution of Look Books for various brands;
- Assists on various brainstorming & creative projects within the company.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role, in the fashion industry;
- Excellent Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop knowledge;
- Experience with LightRoom an asset;
- Comprehensive understanding of garment construction and sewing methods;
- Excellent knowledge of printing techniques and printing processes for fabric;
- Thorough understanding of print design repeat, sizing & preparation of files for overseas mills;
- Understanding of page layout, typography, & color theory to achieve overall esthetic results for Look Books;
- Great organizational and priority management skills;
- Attention to details.
Salary: based on experience.