Assistant Store ManagerApply now
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers;
- Provide in the moment coaching and feedback to sales associates;
- Oversees and participates in opening and closing procedures;
- Assists with staff development through on-going coaching, succession planning, performance appraisals, and fair and consistent leadership;
- Assists in the development and implementation of inventory improvement plans;
- Ensures health and safety training requirements are met;
- Resolves and makes final decisions when necessary regarding customer complaints, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction;
- Participates in the first interviews for all prospective hires;
- Supports contests, initiatives, and in store events to drive sales and engagement.
- 3 to 4 years of senior retail management experience in a comparable volume store;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Superior analytical skills;
- Strong sens of urgency in dealing with business et staff needs;
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Internet Explorer and POS systems.
- Employee discount;
- Training and development opportunities.