Store ManagerApply now
- Oversee store operations, including budgets, inventory control, staff supervision, as well as month-end functions;
- Maintain a competent team of employees by recruiting, training, and scheduling, as well as coaching, and disciplining employees through performance evaluations;
- Build rapport with existing and potential customers and positively promote the brand in the local community;
- Meet financial targets by working with the Area Manager to properly determine targets and labor costs, analyze shop expenses and variances, and initiate any essential corrective actions;
- Monitor all activities related to stock control (e.g. merchandising of products, proper management of inventory levels, stock rotation and receiving of products);
- Effectively operate the POS to monitor sales results and analyze reports to make decisions;
- Enforce company policies and organise general maintenance.
- 5+ years of experience in retail store management;
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite;
- Willing to work flexible scheduled hours as required (day, evening, weekend shifts);
- Ability to communicate in French and in English (asset).
- Group insurance, medical and dental;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Personal and sick days;