Department ManagerApply now
- Keeping high standards of customer service in the store to maintain and reflect company’s values, mission and vision;
- Generate ideas on how to sell products and increase sales;
- Supervise, monitor and develop a team to ensure retention and motivation;
- Manage inventory levels and propose solutions that best benefit the company;
- Collaborate in forming up an ideal shop floor, create effective visual merchandise layouts in accordance with company standards and merchandising requirements.
- Passion for people and customer service;
- Completion of University or College degree;
- 2-3 years of customer service, administrative or related experience is an asset;
- Previous managerial experience is an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to lead, train and develop a team;
- Bilingual fluency in both English and French strongly preferred;
- Must have strong work ethics, team mentality and an adaptable personality;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business/store, which includes evenings and weekends.