Assistant Store ManagerApply now
- Establish a professional and welcoming environment to ensure excellent customer service;
- Support the Store Manager to drive profitable sales through achievement of sales objectives and budget management;
- Proactively guide sales associates to help them achieve their sales goals, by analysing performances, leading by example, and coaching in the moment;
- Provide clear direction to sales associates, stock associates to optimize store operations and enhance customer experience;
- Maintain merchandising initiatives to increase sales;
- Train, coach, develop employees;
- Implement and adhere to company policy and procedures;
- Cross train employees to work proficiently in all areas of the store;
- Demonstrate company values by holding associates accountable, and provide constructive feedback;
- Complies to all company standards and procedures.
- 3-4 years of experience in retail management or similar;
- College diploma or equivalent;
- Team-leader and great communication skills;
- Sales driven and ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Able to work nights and weekends.
- Employee discount;
- Possibility for growth inside the company.