Store ManagerApply now
- Responsible for effectively running store operations and activities;
- Provide leadership and guidance to staff;
- Set an example in customer service, provide product knowledge, systems training, merchandising techniques and issues of security to all employees;
- Responsible for hiring, orientation, and on-the-job training of all new employees;
- Conduct weekly meetings to discuss ideas, new product information, current or upcoming retail promotions and any additional initiatives;
- Communicate ongoing review of sales statistics to direct and promote positive selling efforts;
- Review daily reports on sales and product turnaround;
- Ensure completion of payroll and review monthly store statistics, maintaining records to date.
- Minimum 4 years Retail Management experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Strong visual merchandising knowledge;
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Personal days;
- Annual ski pass;
- Free parking;
- Employee discount.