We’re hiring a Product Developer to join one of Canada’s leading importers of apparel!
- Create tech packs with detailed information (including trims and artworks)
- Get costings from suppliers and optimal 1st samples
- Assist to prepare graphics & sketches when necessary
- Collaborate with the designers to send approvals & comments to overseas makers & follow up to make sure corrections are done.
- Communicate with overseas suppliers daily to follow up on product development
- Ensure that styles are developed following the company calendar.
- 5 years + of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor or DEC in Fashion design completed
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Proficiency with Illustrator & Excel (knowledge of Photoshop an asset)
- Strong Knowledge of garment construction
- General knowledge of pattern and fit & specs
- Knowledge of production cycle & overseas factory operations
- Ability to travel
- Design oriented