Marketing ManagerApply now
- Prepare B2B campaign material and print assets (ex: catalogues, ads, showroom posters);
- Prepare commercial sales material in connection with the collections including product catalogues, video presentations etc.;
- Create informational documents for sales opportunities;
- Provide support to the sales team through marketing actions to enhance sales (B2B promo, staff incentives, contests, store events);
- Create & order in-store visuals (posters, frames, product knowledge, Brand ID packages);
- Participate in newsletter design, preparation, and distribution;
- Manage image bank support;
- Manage POS requests & marketing inventory.
- 3+ years of experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business (preferred);
- Knowledge about the fashion business and marketing in a B2B context, an asset;
- Proficient in French and English, both written and spoken;
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator),Shopify and Microsoft Office Suite.