Marketing CoordinatorApply now
- Develop the overall marketing and communication strategy;
- Manage the marketing budget;
- Identify marketing needs;
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
- Develop all communication tools;
- Find and solicit collaborators and influencers;
- Participate in the organization of corporate events.
- 2-3 years of similar experience;
- Written / oral bilingualism;
- Knowledge of communication and advertising methods, techniques and tools;
- Excellent knowledge of Web 2.0, major social media and electronic communication tools;
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite;
- Advanced concepts in graphics (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Family oriented environment ;
- Health and dental benefits ;
- RRSP ;
- 2 weeks vacation, 5 sick days.