We’re hiring a Manufacturing Floor Supervisor (Water Spider) for an established organization.
- Ensure that workstations are well stocked with equipment;
- Control the continuous flow of productivity, prepare workstations with supplies & materials for each day;
- Ensure the transfer of finished products between departments according to the production schedule;
- Impose and enforce the production rate at all stations to balance operations and assist when required;
- Intervene quickly when a department raises a problem by contacting the quality assurance department or management;
- Make sure that the shelves of raw material and products are systematically tidied;
- Communicate with the purchasing department to ensure the supply of materials;
- Continually measure the performance of workstations.
- High School Diploma;
- 1+ years of experience in a warehouse or a manufacturing environment;
- Bilingual, in english and french;
- Strong sense of prioritization and scheduling of tasks;
- Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail;
- Must be able to work closely with others, serving internal and external customers.
Salary: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour + benefits.