Human Resources ManagerApply now
- Lead recruitment, training and onboarding according to company talent strategy and employee branding;
- Oversee performance evaluations and succession planning initiatives;
- Oversee the application of all CNESST another provincial workplace health and safety requirements, files and initiatives;
- Manage employee relations, provide guidance to internal teams and department managers;
- Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations;
- Collaborate with department managers to understand skills and competencies required for job openings and to build job descriptions;
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits, research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs as well as benefits options to ensure the company attracts and retains top talent;
- Lead the creation of HR learning and development programs, keep abreast of new changes and technologies in the field and legally;
- Ensure compliance with provincial laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- CHRP designation is an asset;
- 5 to 7 years of experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, French);
- Strong desire to build relationships within the organization;
- Knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS solutions.
- Group insurance;
- RRSP matching;
- Employee discount;
- Summer hours;
- Flexible schedule;
- Hybrid work mode.