Hiring a Human Resources Business Partner (People & Culture) for an established organization.
- Work with business leaders to identify department needs, work on action plans to ensure business objectives are attained;
- Provide HR guidance and recommendations related to policies and procedures, structure, employee development and succession planning;
- Ensure a positive work atmosphere to increase retention and productivity, conduct and manage exit interviews and feedback;
- Resolve employee relations matters, handle internal complaints and legal claims;
- Keep abreast of legal requirements related to daily management of associates, ensuring regulatory compliance;
- Identify training and coaching needs for business units and individuals;
- Work closely with other members of HR, including Total Rewards and Talent Acquisition; assess recruitment needs and compensation;
- Work with leaders to identify succession plans and key talent, identify development plans and career paths.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 5 years’ of experience as an HR Generalist;
- Fluency in English and French;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, familiarity of Workday (an asset);
- Able to interact and influence employees at various levels.
Salary: to be discussed.