We are seeking an experienced Hotel General Manager to join a leading chain based in Montreal !
- Lead, direct and oversee hotel operations to maximize revenue and profitability ;
- Ensure guest and team member satisfaction, while maintaining the highest level of exceptional guest service ;
- Develop, motivate and foster team member performance by leading, engaging and inspiring executive teams and all other departments to render professional development ;
- Responsible for the financial budgets and forecasting of each department ;
- Implement and comply with all company policies and procedures and protect property image ;
- Serve as a primary liaison with Property Ownership to develop and implement business strategies and other resources ;
- Oversee sales and marketing initiatives, service quality, operational efficiency, guest experience and financial metrics ;
- Recruit, train and hire new employees ;
- Stay current with hotel industry and local market to better enhance guest experience and monitor competition ;
- Develop and sustain partnerships with community partners to create Hotel brand awareness.
- DEC in Business, Commerce or Hotel Management ;
- 5-7 years experience in Hotel Management ;
- Fully Bilingual in English and French, written and spoken ;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills ;
- Ability to communicate in other languages a plus ;
- Effective leadership, sales and negotiating skills ;
- Strong Knowledge of revenue management and financial acumen ;
- Property management an asset ;
- Local market expertise.
Salary : based on experience.