Seeking a Fit & Spec Technician to join a growing wholesaler from the fashion industry!
- Create measurement sheets with all required details in order to obtain optimal 1st fit samples;
- Measure & control samples received to ensure the garments’ compliance with the tech pack requirements before going into a fitting session;
- Ensure that the required corrections have been made on the new samples received;
- Leads fitting sessions on live model & send comments in a timely manner;
- Verify and correct the patterns when required;
- Communicate with suppliers to follow up on corrections and ensure requirements are well understood and executed;
- Communicate in a timely manner any foreseen issues or problems to the Fit & Spec Manager and the Import team.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role (import production);
- Fashion Design Diploma or in a related field;
- Knowledge of ladies’s and men’s sportswear, knits, activewear and swimwear;
- Experience in patternmaking and fits;
- Knowledge of Excel;
- Bilingual Eng/Fr.
Salary: based on experience.