EDI SpecialistApply now
- Upload orders received via software and process all transmissions with complete verification of details;
- Review raw data and communicate any delays or corrections required;
- Input orders into system;
- Order management of all Major Accounts, generate pick slips for all major account orders;
- Balance all forecast orders against booking orders received throughout season to ensure all units are accounted for;
- Produce weekly/ bi weekly detailed delivery reports for major accounts and maintain visibility on scheduled delivery requirements;
- Answer clients' product inquiries;
- Remain in constant communication with Buyers and Brand Managers to communicate any changes and updates concerning order portfolio;
- Maintenance on seasonal allocation settings to ensure proper allocation.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience with solid background and knowledge of EDI procedures;
- Bilingual - written and spoken, in English and French;
- Computer Savvy – Momentis an asset.