Fit DirectorApply now
- Heads the Fit & Spec department projects to plan and create performance products by understanding the brand vision ;
- Work with Sourcing and Merchandising / Design department ;
- Ensure that Fit & Spec projects are realised within the corporate calendars ;
- Produce premium product to customers.
- Diploma in fashion design, Bachelor degree in management or equivalent is an asset ;
- Excellent knowledge of garment industry, garment constructions & grading ( 10+ years experience) ;
- Excellent communications and management skills (time, staff, project) ;
- Strong analytical skills ;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel ;
- Project Management skill, an asset.
- 8-9 am start time is flex ;
- Group insurance after 6 months, including RRSP ;
- Year-end bonuses based on performance evals ;
- 5 paid sick days after one year of service ;
- 2 weeks vacation, after one year ;
- Closure between Christmas and New Years ;
- Parking on site.