Senior Technical Designer - MenswearApply now
- Provides technical direction, internally and externally, on corrective actions needed to bring samples to brand fit standards;
- Utilizes written comments, sketches, photos, or pattern making as needed to communicate;
- Executes fit comments in a timely manner to ensure the fit process stays in line with Technical Designer Assistant.
- 10 + years of experience in menswear (knits and woven both) and/or women’s - woven;
- Prior experience with PLM is must;
- Gerber is an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Pattern making skills – Preferred asset;
- Grading experience is an asset;
- Self-motivated, team player, reliable, dedicated, and diligent;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet the tight deadlines.
- Full benefits;
- Discretionary bonus;
- 3 weeks of vacation.