- Research trends and conceptualizes assortments with the right styles, colors, trims and fabrics;
- Prepare and present monthly boards to the executive design team;
- Ensure the assortment meets the buying teams’ guidelines and will achieve financial objectives and gross margin targets;
- Work closely with production team and local agents to secure the right fabrics and prices, enhance the garments with styling details at a good cost;
- Ensure product is well interpreted and executed, review and confirm sketches;
- Attend fit sessions to ensure perfect fit and construction.
- Fashion Design diploma;
- 10 years experience in product development or fashion design;
- Adobe Illustrator skills are essential;
- Strong knowledge of textiles and textile structure;
- Bilingualism (French - English).