Retail Practice ConsultantApply now
- May hire, train, and oversee subordinate staff;
- May oversee the scheduling, assignments, and daily workflow of subordinate staff in the department;
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations;
- Impose different strategy and tools including but not limited to onsite research, expert calls, data gather, and AB testing, to solve complex and interesting business problems;
- Compose and summarize findings into presentable materials;
- Present the finding with the team and department from other company;
- Collaborate with members from other department to execute your finding and solution.
- 3 years Retail consulting, ideally from big firm, or internally from large format U.S. department store;
- Collaborative approach, engaging personality, ability to build relationships;
- Data driven, enjoys solving complex problems, strategic, analytical;
- Past experience at BCG, BAIN, Mckinsey is a plus.