Ecommerce PlannerApply now
- Identify ecommerce OTB opportunities, create reports/recaps, develop financial plans, recommend buys, and forecasting.
- Develop and enhance planning processes and functions needed to run the business more effectively, analyze the business in order to identify risks and opportunities for further growth.
- Clearly communicate financial objectives, action plans, opportunities, learnings and liabilities of the business in order to enable strategic decision making.
- Initiate and develop actionable analysis to recap business by classification and subclass in order to drive sales and achieve gross margin profitability.
- Identify needs of division from a reporting and process perspective to ensure opportunities are identified and actioned upon in a timely manner.
- 5-7 years of experience in retail planning, and e-commerce
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment