Designer, HandbagsApply now
- Trend and market research;
- Sample shopping for line building, looking at shapes and conceptualizing ideas;
- Develop collections based on previous year sales, and on merchandising plans;
- Creation of CADs, tech packs and daily data entry;
- Create customer presentations;
- Work with internal teams for material standards and ensure designs are cost effective, with the sourcing team;
- Communicate with vendors in Asia to correct proto-samples;
- Maintain timelines.
- 5-7 years of experience in handbag design;
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and PLM systems;
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment.