- Plan assortment, buying and selecting a mix of new products and existing;
- Lead research on trends and the competitive landscape;
- Work with the executive team in planning a line according to budgets, review buys;
- Review and balance store collections, ensuring the collection fulfills customer needs for each store;
- Keep track of sales performance, in-season repeats and units;
- Ensure line sheets and packages reflect the retail buy, assist retail teams with product knowledge;
- Enter seasonal orders for each store into the system
- Ensure buys are allocated according to store performance, creating store distribution for each PO;
- Negotiate pricing and terms with vendors;
- Create styles and pricing, sending Pos to vendors and confirming orders;
- Provide documentation to accounting department for payment;
- Lead replenishment and consolidations on a monthly basis, analyzing movement so core styles do not run out;
- Ensure timelines and deliveries happen according to plan, negotiate discounts if this is not the case;
- Respond to emails from store leaders regarding requests and/or damages, take in feedback;
- Maintain relationships with vendors, and assist marketing with photoshoot preparations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, or DEC in Fashion Marketing (buyer profile);
- 2 years of experience;
- Bilingual, English and French;
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, and Visual 2000.
- Clothing package;
- Group insurance;
- Parking free.