Communications and Administration CoordinatorApply now
- Drive communication across internal and external network, manage day to day communications;
- Provide administrative support to the executive team;
- Assist in organizing call and events and coordinating with venues and services, manage timelines for travel, and conferences;
- Administration support including minute taking, preparation, printing, and distribution of presentation material;
- Travel coordination for the entire office and guests;
- Provide translation support and correction of various documents;
- Manage the building and landlord requests;
- Create presentation materials and templates as needed;
- Prepare reports, collect data, and file reports for Eco-Entreprise Quebec (EEQ);
- Renew Trademarks, when required;
- Provide support for other departments when necessary.
- 3 to 5 years in a similar, fast-paced role;
- DEC in office administration or similar;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both English and French);
- Excellent computer skills, with a high level of proficiency in the complete Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability and desire to work in a team;
- Open to new tasks and projects.
- Group insurance;
- Summer hours;
- Hybrid work mode;
- Employee discount.