Hiring an Accounts Receivable clerk for an established company !
- Invoicing customers and managing collection of receivables ;
- Daily posting of cash receipts and bank transactions impacting AR ;
- Weekly roll-forward of AR for bank reporting ;
- Executing month-end procedures, including AR reconciliations and matching of documents ;
- Reconciling and follow-up of customer claims ;
- Issuing credit notes to customers ;
- Preparing import documentation, liaison with freight forwarders for shipment tracking and prepare payments for import suppliers ;
- Inventory costing ;
- Preparation of quarterly sales journals for royalty reporting ;
- Preparation of US sales tax filings for B2C sales.
- 5+ years of experience in A/R ;
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel ;
- Experience dealing with major retail chains and ideally have used Retail Link ;
- Experienced in ERP systems (Netsuite-asset) ;
- Organized, detail-oriented ;
- Thrive working in team environments within tight deadlines.
Salary : $50,000-$58,000