Accounts Receivable & Credit TechnicianApply now
- Maintain and prepare files for the processing of accounts receivable;
- Manage billings and collection activities according to deadlines and communicate with customers by phone, email or in-person;
- Be aware of, and respect legal procedures following the opening of new accounts (within the construction industry);
- Follow-up on payments, handle collections, distribute and maintain ageing balances;
- Manage recovery of unpaid accounts, make payments by credit card of debit terms;
- Prepare reports on accounts receivable, credit limits, statistics, collections lists, and more;
- Manage reconciliations of accounts receivable, prepare bank deposits and help with month-end closing;
- Prepare denunciations and discharges;
- Work on various projects within the department.
- 5 years of experience in a similar rôle;
- DEC in Accounting;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and SAP.